Pensacola Weather

Click for Pensacola, Florida Forecast

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

The Mrs. and I spent Labor Day weekend in Destin at the Tops'l Tennis Villas. We played tennis, rode bikes, ate, and had a very nice relaxing time.

The restaurants we ate at and like are:

I think the thing we liked most was riding our bikes to Baytown to eat.


The bicycles that we took are Electra Townies. I would classify them as beach cruisers. They are comfortable, but kind of slow. They do the job they were designed for. On my Townie I have a dyno hub that powers a headlight and a taillight. The lights really came in handy riding to Baytown at night as the paths are dark. I plan to install a similar setup on the Mrs. Townie.

Tops'l is one of our favorite places to spend a weekend away from home. It is close to home, lots to do, lots to eat, private, quiet, and not too expensive. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment