Pensacola Weather

Click for Pensacola, Florida Forecast

Friday, September 10, 2010

Show and Tell (My Bicycles)

I got around to taking photos of my bicycles. I found this to be rather difficult and hope to eventually take some better photos. These will have to do for now. It sure makes me appreciate the photos that Alan @ EcoVelo and Veloria @ Lovely Bicycle take; they do such a wonderful job.

My favorite bike is my Bianchi Infinito. This bike is built up with Campy Record (11sp) and custom DT Swiss wheels. This bike is a dream to ride.



My Bianchi 928 SL I've had a couple years. It is a nice bike too but not as comfortable as the Infinito. It is built up with Campy Record (10sp) and Mavic Krysirium SL wheels. It is stiff and I plan to use mainly for criteriums.



I have a Salsa Mamasita that I built up to take to Washington State when my son was going to school at there. He doesn't go to school out there anymore and sadly enough this bike has never been ridden. I still plan to take out there as my daughter lives there and they mountain bike quite a bit.



Then there is Electra Townie; I wrote briefly about this bike in an earlier post. It is a beach cruiser. I had by LBS put on a dyno hub, but the light that came with it didn't work to good. I ended up ordering some lights from Peter White Cycles which made a huge difference. Both lights are LEDs, are powered by the dyno hub, and are plenty bright for the riding that I do on this bike. I also did away with the old saddle and put on a Brooks.



Those are my bikes for now. You know how it goes; always need another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment